Disclaimer

I do not necessarily support content posted on the blogs of other classmates whose blog links are provided on this site.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Winter Wonderland

This is a submission for a contest. I was required to implement "fine art emblems" such as dance, art, theater, choir, and band. I was also required to use an eye-catching, creative font. I tried to implement dance with using the dancing reindeer, art by the painting of a Christmas tree on the wall of the stage, the theater by making the events take place in a theater, choir through the singing mice in the foreground, and band through the angels playing trumpets at the back on the stage. This (minus font) was originally done in pencil, but I edited it in Photoshop, Paint, and Corel Paint. Photoshop was used to trace the stage, characters, and background, and for the font. Paint was used to make more space for the font, and Corel was used to add additional embellishment. All in all, not a great piece, but I tried my hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment