Disclaimer

I do not necessarily support content posted on the blogs of other classmates whose blog links are provided on this site.

Friday, December 4, 2015

Liquify - Just for Fun


Looks like a cat, correct? It is a cat - now. I took a picture of Tod the fox from The Fox and the Hound, then began using the liquify tool in Photoshop. I first just played around with causing Tod to be bloated, to be swirled, or to shrink. Then, I started using the warp tool. At first I was still just playing around and swirling the image, but then, once the black in the image started to separate from the red-orange, I had an idea. I started warping the colors into a shape. It started looking kind of like a cat, so that is what I made it. With the brush size at 100, I made the head and the body. As I started to make the feet, that got difficult to do, so I reduced the size to around 16. With this, I made the feet and smoothed out other parts of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment