Disclaimer

I do not necessarily support content posted on the blogs of other classmates whose blog links are provided on this site.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Honey Bee gif


This is my third gif made in Photoshop. I was allowed to incorporate only certain items in a folder, and I chose to incorporate a honey bee and a radio. The honey bee initially proposed a problem: It was realistic, and therefore hard to animate. So, using Illustrator, I recreated the bee and animated it using that. When I made the bee fly, I had to separate the wings from the body on a separate layer and rotate them. Then, I went back and merged the wings. After the bee was shocked, the gif seemed very empty, since it did not have a background. Therefore, I went and added a honey colored background under the bee and behind the radio. I also added shadows for realism and a brown ledge for the radio to sit on. All in all, this was a very enjoyable gif to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment