Disclaimer

I do not necessarily support content posted on the blogs of other classmates whose blog links are provided on this site.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Just Paintin'

This is a drawing I did in Corel Paint. It isn't very good - Don't be deceived. The fiber-like mane, gloopy body, faded vines, grainy ground, and painted sky are mainly due to different brush types. I used the "Fiber brush" for the mane, the "Gloop brush" for the body, and many others for other effects. This piece features a lion. I wanted to make it be in a jungle, surrounded by leaves, but I ended up causing the background to be flat and simple - an all too common mistake of mine. The same green, flat grass and blue sky seem to be the typical background for my drawings. Anyway, this was just me playing around in Corel paint to get to know how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment